BREAKING THE CYCLE WORKBOOK AND WORKSHOPS
The purpose of the Breaking The Cycle workbook and workshops are to aid you in beginning a transformational journey that will lend a hand in breaking your cycle of destructive behavior. life and they are unaware of how to change it.
The workbook and workshops are designed to assist you if you have found yourself trapped in a pattern of behavior that is causing you a high degree of frustration. In spite of your best efforts, you have found yourself caught in an endless pattern of success and failure, or in some cases just stuck in an ongoing pattern of failure.
Destructive behaviors can take many shapes and forms but they all lead to the same core bondage that will keep you from being all that you were created to become.
For example, some individuals have developed a destructive pattern with alcohol or drugs that has forced them to engage in behaviors that are harming them and those around them. For others, this pattern will lead them to engaging in unhealthy relationships that cause them to compromise who they are, leave them feeling empty, and used. Another may use food to allow them to get through the day and have short-term periods of peace.
No matter what the behavior; alcohol, drugs, co-dependency, sex, shopping, food, greed, or volunteer work, the behaviors are creating a difficulty in their
The outside manifestation of these patterns are not as critical as understanding the core or the root issue. Understanding the root of the issue is critical because it drives the individual to behaviors that are damaging them. Failure to deal with the core, or the root issue, will lead to an individual going through periods of victory followed by periods of failure or simply switching from one form of acting out to another destructive behavior.
life and they are unaware of how to change it.
· The Breaking the Cycle workshop will assist you in empowering your life and developing specific strategies for enhancing your recovery.
· The Breaking the Cycle of Destructive Behaviors will help you identify key areas in your life that may be stopping you from being all you were created to be.
· The Breaking the Cycle workshop will give participants an opportunity to go deep in their recovery and take their healing to the next step.
· Destructive behaviors follow a predictable pattern. The greater an individuals understanding of how their specific pattern operates the sooner they can have victory over it.
· The ultimate goal of the workshop is to provide individuals with a pathway to cross over from a pattern of self-destruction to discover the purpose and plan for their life.